Course Options and Costs:
60 Euro: Listener/ Auditor / Visitor – observing workshops, opening concert, jazz aperitivo and jam sessions
130 Euro: Full Course Participant – includes everything!
Travel and hotel not included. Email to book your room at Il Castello hotel: email@example.com
Please see globalmusicfoundation for details about hotel and meal options
Choose your Course Option from the drop down menu, then click the BUYNOW button below to confirm and pay for your course registration:
In this workshop you will also learn to create solo phrases in the styles of some of the world’s finest jazz and blues guitarists— Grant Green, Kenny Burrell, Wes Montgomery and Pat Martino.
- Broaden your melodic palette using triads, melodic extensions, guide tones, and altered notes.
- Expand your ability to hear and play blues phrases anywhere the fretboard, throughout the range of the guitar, over any chord progression!
- Add articulation to your phrases by playing solo excerpts in the styles of the masters of jazz and blues guitar! Learn Wes’ “D Natural Blues,” Grant Green’s “Gooden’s Corner” and Pat Martino’s “Blues for Mickey O.”
- Learn to hear and use guide tones to connect your melodic lines while playing over chord changes.
- Learn the rhythmic skills essential to jazz and blues phrasing
- Learn simple techniques for building chord voicings for comping
Click here for course timetable information: course timetable
And when you still want MORE information, go to the Workshops in Europe page